Leasing is an innovative way of having an asset, without being forced to pay its total price immediately.
Leasing is based on an important concept:
“Profit is created through the use of the Asset and not necessarily from the ownership of it”
Leasing is a contract between a Leasing Company (“owner of the Asset” or “the Lessor”) and the user of the Asset (“the Lessee”)
A standard process of Leasing develops in the following steps:
- The Lessee (the Client), choses an Asset for its needs in an Authorized Seller.
- Having no funds for the payment of Assets’ full price, he is directed to a Leasing Company.
- The Leasing Company after evaluates the Asset and payment ability of the future client:
- Signs the Leasing Contract with the client
- Buys the Asset
- Registers its ownership on behalf of the Leasing Company
- Delivers the Asset to the Client for usage
- At the end of the term after all payments are duly paid, the Leasing Contract passes the ownership of the asset to the Client